-
June 8th, 2002, 06:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Cos I've never been one before [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 8th, 2002, 06:49 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It was about time you got to be one. I know you`ll do a kick *** job [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks Ivana hon [img]smile.gif[/img]
*hopes I can do it properly*
Michelle
xx
-
June 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*giggles* it's my first time too..
-
June 8th, 2002, 06:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*would also like to be one but there`s no need with Michelle around* [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2002, 06:59 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
so how should we pretty this place up?
-
June 8th, 2002, 07:00 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
June 8th, 2002, 07:02 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
yeppers...we can change just about everything [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 8th, 2002, 07:03 PM
#9
Inactive Member
OK, I think we should let Michelle decide on how the board will look like [img]smile.gif[/img] You agree?
-
June 8th, 2002, 07:07 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
It's fine..if you want to Michelle go nutz.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks